What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Soul Teeth - Chapter 1

Thread 1, Part 2:
Laysan, The Memoirs of a Lesbian Bondage Love Slave
Soul Teeth


(here) - recently


Chapter 1


"I want to sleep with you."


Paty sighed and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "Isn't that what we just did?"


"Noo! You know what I mean. I want to really sleep with you! Here! In your bed! I want to spoon. You know, with my breasts pressed firmly in your back until we fall asleep. I want to be able to reach out to you in the darkness of a long night and feel your hot body next to mine. I want to awaken to the soft tickle of your breath on the back of my neck."


Given the intimacy of our relationship, one would think that this would be a simple request. But Paty always refuses.


"Oh Laysan, please ask for something else for your birthday. You know that if I could, I would chain you to my bed and throw away the key."


"Do it!" I pleaded.


"I can't. You remember the agreement we made when you decided to be my slave..."


So, there is that...


Our relationship is not exactly typical. I am Paty's slave. I should explain, though, because the word "slave" could bring forth many different ideas. In our time and place, of course, there is no societal observance of slavery. There is no law that binds me to Paty. I am free to leave if I wish. However, I gave my word in a ceremony several years ago that I would be her slave for the rest of my life. I gave her everything that I owned. I gave her power of attorney over all my affairs. Indeed, I own nothing. Not even clothes or jewelry. I have no bank accounts. Nothing. If I were to leave Paty (which my heart would never allow - I'm gripped with fear even at the thought of it), I would walk out the door naked and destitute. So, I am, for all intents and purposes, Paty's slave. But, in fairness, I suppose my slavery should be qualified with the adjective "love". I'm Paty's love slave. I have never been so happy.


"How could I forget the agreement?" I complained. "But that was several years ago. And now, I just feel like it's one last barrier that, if removed, would make you and I the most perfect couple in the history of the earth."


We lay on our sides face to face amidst a pile of tangled sheets and soft pillows in Paty's glorious and luxurious bed. Paty was naked. I, on the other hand, wore a standard set of chains. My wrists, for example, were cuffed behind my back, locked together by less than a half meter of heavy chain. And the tight collar that I wore had another chain attached in front that acted as a leash. Currently it trailed down the bed between our naked bodies.


"Don't you want to be the most perfect couple?" I asked.


"We already are the most perfect couple," she replied, rolling her eyes. "You'll need to come up with some other birthday request."


"I can't think of anything else that I might want," I replied frowning slightly. "You've given me everything else that I could possibly imagine. I want to sleep with you! In your bed!"


"How sweet! But, not good enough, my love." Paty pulled on my leash until my lips met hers. They were soft and full. It was such a tender kiss. I had experienced it many, many times, yet it still had a powerful effect on me... But I knew that this time she only did it to shut me up.


"No, Paty!" I said pulling away from her. "It's not fair. You let those other women sleep in your bed all the time, but not me." I tried hard to muster a tear at this point, but failed.


"Laysan! Tonight has been so special. Are you going to ruin it by bringing this up again?" Paty's face had a more serious look on it now.


"I know that you've told me a thousand times that I am your greatest love, but, still, it hurts. You let McNear and Alba and the others sleep in your bed, but you never let me. Why not? Why the fuck not?!"


Paty sat up and looked down at me. "I've also told you a thousand times that you can not sleep in my bed! No! You can't do it!"


I struggled for a moment to sit up as well, but couldn't get any leverage without the use of my arms. "But, if I'm your greatest love, doesn't that mean that I should receive all the same privileges of your lesser loves? It's not that much to ask for, I don't think. I just want to sleep in your bed with you."


"No!" I could tell that Paty was becoming particularly angry now. "I don't let you sleep in my bed BECAUSE you are my greatest love. Argh! You'll never understand..." Her voice cracked a little as though she might cry, but she recovered quickly. "Do you remember," she continued, "your gift to me on my past birthday? The promise that you made?"


I froze and stared at her, mouth agape, for a moment. How could I forget?


"Well,” Paty continued, “I think that maybe it's time that we make an appointment with Ceylon and get you fitted. It would certainly be handy at a time like this, I think."


Ugh! I said nothing and tried to appear a little more submissive than I had been acting. Certainly, my effort to convince her that I should sleep in her bed had derailed. I did not want to go for that fitting, and so, would do nothing to further provoke her.


I did, after all, give her my promise that I would allow her to... It's just that when you have nothing, you know, it's very difficult to decide what to give your Mistress on her birthday... I should step back for a second and try to explain.


I don't care too much for gags. Sure, I love the concept of being unable to speak. For me, that's hot. On the other hand, I can't stand having something shoved into my mouth, wrenching my jaws open. Gags quickly become very painful for me, and, frankly, I'll be the first to admit that I am a total wimp when it comes to pain. Paty and I play on the BD side of BDSM.


Paty had this idea to get me a special gag that I could wear for extended periods of time. She did some research and found that a form-fitting gag could be made for me that I could wear for days without the pain or mess. In fact, supposedly, I would be able to breathe through the gag in case my sinuses swell. I could also be fed a liquid diet without removing the gag. I would even be able to go out in public wearing the gag and no one would know. The gag fills your mouth but still allows your teeth to close comfortably around it. No pain, no drooling, no talking, and no foreseeable release... Hell yes! I love all those features.


Paty explained to me in detail how the gag worked. She went on at length describing all the special features. Unfortunately, I heard nothing of her description after she mentioned that I'd have to have two molars removed - one from each side on my lower jaw. I like my teeth! They are very handy. It seems such a waste to casually have some removed for no particular reason. I may really need those teeth some time in the future.


So, basically I stated flat-out that I would not allow Paty to fit me for the gag...


Unfortunately, my stand came to an end on the night of her last birthday. We had had some drinks, we were naked and holding on to each other so tightly, I'd thought and wished that our skin would have no option other than to fuse. We were rutting like wild animals, working our way to some serious pane-rattling orgasms. I don't know why I did this. Perhaps I was trying to turn her on as much as possible. Maybe I was simply drunk on the endorphins. Anyway, as I began my final approach to the orgasmic precipice I suddenly shouted, "I want you to fit me for your gag!"


She actually pulled back for a second and said, "What!?"


"The long-term gag. I want you to fit me for it!" I said as I pulled her back close and nipped at her flesh. "It's my gift to you for your birthday."


"Do you promise?" she asked between kisses.


"Yes, Mistress!" And that was all it took to send us both over the edge.


Later that night as I padded down the hallway to the closet that I sleep in it struck me - "What the hell have I done?"


That was months ago and to my relief nothing more had been said. I thought that maybe she had forgotten or maybe she knew it was just a heat-of-the-moment type of promise... Well, I had thought that until now, at least, as I lay looking up into her eyes again searching for any sign that she was joking.


"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Just mentioning the gag seems to work as well as the real thing!"


I pressed my lips together as tightly as I could and nodded my head slightly.


Finally, a smile returned to her face and she laughed a short laugh apparently amused by my sudden silence. "I love you, Laysan," she said as I looked into her sparkling eyes. "Now, get out of my bed, girl, I have a lot of work to do tomorrow. I need my sleep."


She helped me up into a sitting position and I scooted to the side of the bed and dropped down on the floor. As I headed for the bedroom door, she called to me again "Laysan! I really do love you so very, very much."


I found the doorknob with my hand behind me and opened the door. "I love you too, Mistress." My heart was so full. I smiled and left her room.

I have years of practice getting around Paty's mansion with my hands cuffed behind me, but, luckily, I'm fairly flexible too. Tucking up into a small ball and moving my bound hands underneath my feet so they were in front was no problem at all. I showered, dried myself off, and found my own bed... Well, it isn't MY bed. It's just a nice cushion on the floor of a small, dark closet where Paty lets me sleep. A slave owns no property. I closed the closet door and lay on the cushion. In the darkness, I pulled my favorite heavy duvet around me, settled into the pillow, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I am just a slave... Just a slave... And that is the way that I like it.

5 comments:

  1. This is very lovely, and lovingly written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry it's taken me so long to start reading your work.

    it's so beautifully written.

    i'm a bit worried about the teeth, though. :-|

    but still, super beautifully written! i guess i'm getting caught up this weekend. :)

    love,
    sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting! I hope that you continue to enjoy the stories here!

      We all enjoy your series of stories with Sammy and Annie!

      <>--+-

      Delete
    2. :-P my stories are junk, and you know it!

      i got to the end of things, and i'm all jumbled up wanting to know how things work out, and i'm worried about laysan, and i just want to give her a hug!

      laysan is super cute, and i just want to push good things at her all day.

      i wish i understood more about the key and hollow well, and stuff i just don't get. i feel i'm confused about everything, and then i read the (here) stories, and it doesn't matter. the there stories (and laysan's stories) creep me out a bit.

      but, whatever. i'm here for the ride, so i'm strapped in and ready to sort it out!

      love,
      sammy!

      Delete
    3. Oh, good! I'm glad that laysan has that effect on you and, yes, her story IS creepy.

      It would be presumptuous of me to suggest that in the end everything will make sense and all the different story lines would be wrapped up nicely. After all, perhaps, I am inherently crazy and make no sense to others in general. Maybe it is complete fantasy that I ever make sense at all. Regardless, it is my intention that readers will understand everything by the end. Now, the second problem is the question of how long we'll have to wait for the end... years?

      And, your stories are wonderful! Quite a few of the fetishes that you include are not in my standard set of beloved kinks, but yet, I still love the stories. It's totally due to the relationship between Annie and Sammy. If you look around all the twistedness you find a pure and noble love between the two.

      hollow well (by proxy)
      <>--+-

      Delete