What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Laysan: Keys

Thread 1: Part 17

Laysan

Keys

(here) - recently

It's my birthday. I'm sad though, because Paty has to go off to a conference overseas for two weeks for work. The women from the BC will take care of me, but I'm going to miss her a lot. For some reason, I feel a lot of anxiety about this trip.

The past two months, on the other hand, have been, perhaps, the happiest of my entire life. After I started to talk again and had forgiven Paty and Gardner for flogging me, it seems that there was a shift in my perspective. I must have let go of some sort of resistance regarding my place in the world. I am a lesbian, bondage, love slave, after all, and I began to embrace all aspects of the roll.



I enjoy wearing chains. I would ask to wear them all the time. They were never configured to render me immobile for long periods of time, but they were fairly restrictive. I began to see configuring chains and cuffs about my body as a creative endeavor. Indeed, some of my BC friends enjoyed devising diabolical arrangements too.

I tried to wear as many chains as I could. I thought of it as exercise. Sometimes I would carry around over 20 kilograms with me. Ceylon made cuffs that would fit over the bracers on my forearms. She also made bracers for my ankles and lower calves. The bracers kept me from bruising too badly and kept the weight off my joints. Discomfort was fine, but I was never too uncomfortable.

It is strange. It seems that the more chains that I wear, the more free I feel. Maybe they gave me a sense of security that calmed me. Whatever the reason, I have never been as creative and happy in my life.

I rarely left Paty's mansion anymore. The only external trips that I made were to Alba's for a session in her meditation shell. Even then, I wore nothing but chains in the car. (Thank the goddess for tinted windows.) Even when I got into the shell, I pulled all the chains in with me so I could feel their presence against my skin.

One week, I realized that I had forgotten to pull in the meditation shell's emergency release button. After that I purposely used the shell without it.I am so used to the shell, that I believe that I have lost any sense of claustrophobia I may have ever had.

Paty's mansion was alive again. Someone from the BC came over everyday like when I did my month with the gag. Every day was an exciting adventure. Maybe I would help someone with a work project. Maybe I would play music. Maybe I would invent some kind of goofy bondage game. Even if I was blue or tired, I would simply retire to my cage. I have no doubts that I am the luckiest woman in the world.

In the evenings when Paty came home there was a steady flow of friends and lovers who came to visit. With all my chains there was always something interesting about the passions Paty, I, and our guest would explore. I did my best to pleasure everyone who visited.

I even finally got my revenge on McNear. As I had envisioned, I was able to use my pierced tongue to drag her to the edge of orgasm and leave her hanging there cursing me and begging me. Paty realized what I was doing but she just watched with an amused smile on her face. When I finally pushed her over the edge, it was like squeezing a soaking wash cloth. Afterwards, McNear was limply draped across the bed unable to even move. In fact, I had shuffled off to the safety of my cage long before she was able to even speak.

I explored my edging technique even more when poor Thetis finally came for another visit. She had been such a tease before, I figured that she would be interested to experience the other side of the coin. It became a little scary though, because when I finally allowed her to cum she passed out. Paty and I thought that I had killed her for a second.

Paty and I were averaging three visitors per week. I'm sure that there was probably a line out the door waiting too.

But now, Paty had to leave. All the fun and games would be on hold until she returned. For, everyone knows that the rule is that I am not allowed to play unless Paty is around. No one in the BC would dare to break that rule, somewhat to my displeasure.

That fact was never more clear than when I unwrapped a gift that Paty gave me. When I pulled the tissue away I found that I was holding a jewelled steel bikini brief. A beautiful chastity belt. I laughed when I saw it and a certain submissive thrill tickled through my body. After all, I am my Mistress' slave and my body and pleasure are hers to do with as she pleases. I was prepared to wear the belt for as long as she chose to make me. I looked forward to it.

Paty pulled out her keys and spoke into her fob. She waved the fob over the belt and it sprung open.

"So, everyone in the BC can open the belt?" I asked as I pulled the belt around me waist.

"No," Paty said. "Different people have different levels of... um... access."

"Oh good!" I smiled as I felt the belt lock tightly against my sex. "So, my sex is only for you?"

"Well..." Paty said as she checked the fit. "Alba also has access for safety purposes, besides your period will arrive before I return. There is no need to suffer like that."

"You're going to..." My voice was an odd falsetto so I coughed nervously once or twice to clear my throat. "You're going to keep me locked up while you are gone?"

I looked at the belt that sheathed my crouch. "But..."

It was a beautiful piece of work with a mirrored finish and various jewels embedded in the surface. A sturdy ring was mounted to the face plate to allow for anchoring me to things.

"But today's my birthday," I explained. "You don't leave until tomorrow. So, we are just checking the fit right now, right?"

"I'm sorry, my love. Not tonight." Paty began adding chains from my wrists to the ring on the chastity plate.

"Oh!" I whined, disappointed.

Paty bent down and connected a meter long chain between my ankles. "I have a special surprise for you tonight, my love."

Finally, she connected a third chain to the chastity plate ring which dangled down to the ground. "Wait here," she said and left the room.

I turned on some music and practiced a little seductive dance that I had made up which incorporated shaking my chains in time with the music.

After a while I heard a whistle. I turned around and Paty had returned with...

"Sandalwood!" I cried and shuffled over to her and gave her the biggest hug I could muster. I had not seen Sandalwood since the night that she had danced for me long ago. I pushed back from her to get a good look at her. She was as naked as I. In fact, she was also wearing a chastity belt. I pulled her close again and we kissed each others face over and over.

Her body was particularly firm and muscular. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "You're so buff! You look great, Sandalwood!"

I was so excited to see Sandalwood that I did not notice what Paty had been doing until I heard and felt the clicking of a lock. I looked down to find that Paty had locked the third chastity chain to a similar ring on Sandalwood's belt.

"Oh, good!" I laughed. "You are stuck to me!" And we hugged again.

     <>--+-

A story...

The woman is curled in a fetal position on the floor of a home office halfway underneath a computer desk. Her sandy blonde hair pulled back in a hasty ponytail, she wears a long cotton t-shirt that grips her body tightly and stretches around the curve of her waist and halfway down her thighs. She holds her knees close to her chest with her barefeet tucked tightly against her.

She lays staring blankly towards the room's corner on the far side of the desk. Her hazel eyes, fixed. Her eyelids, fluttering occasionally. Only in the extreme silence of the room would one be able to detect the pitch of a subtle whir rise two or three steps. The woman's body shudders slightly. She opens her mouth for a moment, drawing in a quick breath before settling again to stasis.

Machinery kicks in somewhere in the house. An automated garage door is opening. A car is pulling in. The car's engine stops. It's door slams shut. Meanwhile, the woman remains huddled on the floor. Only after she hears the house door, and the voice of another woman, does she begin to move.

"Cedilla?... Cedilla?"

Cedilla is sitting up by the time footsteps clomp to the top of the stairs.

"Cedilla?"

"I'm here, Caron," she says, barely more than a whisper.

"Oh, my love! Are you ok?" Caron asks as she enters the office and sees Cedilla on the floor. "Quickly! Let's try the key!"

Caron pulls a narrow featureless cylinder mounted on a necklace over her head and kneels to Cedilla.

The cylinder is the key. Unlike most, though, its ability to open a lock is not based on the topography of its surface. The key appears identical to all others that have been manufactured. However, it is unique and uncopyable. It is made of hardened steel composite. It is the molecular inconsistencies that make the key unique. It is the variety and orientation of impurities in the mix that make the key singular. Indeed, just as no two snowflakes are the same, no specimen shall ever be manufactured to replicate this key's signature.

Locks that this key may open must be created specifically for this key. Once the locks are secured they will remain in that state until the single key is waved in the appropriate vicinity of the lock. Loss of or damage to the key will render the lock unopenable.


And so it is with careful concern that Caron covets the key that she wears around her neck. It is the only way she will ever have the ability to access her lover's sex.

Cedilla pulls at her shirt until a sparkling metal brief is revealed. It wraps her loins tightly and firmly, following the curves of her flesh like an artist's paint brush. It allows no access underneath its cold hard surface.

"I'm so sorry, Cedilla. We were foolish not to test the lock before putting the chastity belt on," Caron says. "Given the cost, I was so confident that... I AM confident that the key will work."

Caron lay the key on the faceplate of Cedilla's shiny belt, briefly closing her eyes, perhaps in a silent prayer.

It had been two hours earlier, when Caron had received an urgent phone call from the Love Trust Chastity company. They apologized profusely. Apparently, a week earlier against all company regulations three chastity belt shipments were packed simultaneously. The three keys had fallen to the floor during packing. It seems that the keys were mis-assigned when returned to the individual packages.

The company representative ensured Caron that the employee who made this error had been sacked.

The company learned of the error when another new customer called in horror complaining that her key did not work and that she was unable to remove her device.

There were two possibilities. It may be that only two of the keys had been switched, and Caron's key may be the correct key. Alternatively, the company assured Caron that if the key she possessed was not the correct key, they would make sure that the keys were reassigned to their proper owners in the safest and most expeditious manner. They emphasized several times that they were continuing to work tirelessly to reach the third customer.

"I will run home during lunch and check that our key works," Caron assured the company representative.

"Um... One question though...," the representative started. "Does your belt wearer have the Tornado device installed?"

"Of course she does," Caron replied. "I didn't think it was possible to lock the belt without the Tornado installed."

"Oh! It's not possible, but sometimes people foolishly tinker... I'm glad that she has the Tornado installed. That will limit any discomfort in the case that it takes us a day or two to find the correct key."

The Tornado is an integral component of the Love Trust Chastity Company's most extreme offering, One Love. The One Love Chastity Belt was manufactured for long term use. It was made for couples that need, for whatever reason, to flirt with permanence. Indeed, loss of the key, would result in a very permanent situation. The wearer would be locked for life. The materials which made up the One Love could only be cut by processes that would maim or even kill the wearer of the belt. Thus, an extremely high tech solution had been developed to maintain the health and comfort of the belt wearer. The solution is called the Tornado.

The Tornado provides two purposes. First, it breaks down biological wastes into energy which is stored in an internal battery. A few soluble side products are also created in this process, but they are easily passed through a drain in the bottom of the belt. The cleansing action of the Tornado helps keep the environment confined within the belt particularly healthy. Indeed, the health of the belt wearer depends on the presence of the Tornado.

Meanwhile, the energy stored by the Tornado is used to tease the belt wearer. It has been found that individuals who engage in long term chastity may become used to their condition after extended periods of time. Their libidos may whither with neglect. Most BDSM couples who enjoy chastity games tend to prefer that libidos remain high so as to enhance the sexual torments provided by the device. The Tornado provides the necessary stimulation to maintain extreme levels of sexual need by randomly fluttering and vibrating. The belt wearer is well aware of their situation, of their plight, of their desire.

After Caron had received the call from the Love Trust Chastity Company, she immediately called Cedilla and explained that she would come home as soon as possible and check to ensure that they had the correct key. Cedilla had acknowledged the situation with monosyllabic and stunted responses.

As Caron lowers the key to rest along the faceplate of the chastity belt, an adjustment in the Tornado causes Cedilla to suck in a short gasp and fidget a bit. The lovers stare silently at the belt waiting and listening for any sign that the key will work. A whir and click issue from Cedilla's crotch and the faceplate snaps away from Cedilla slightly. Both women let out an exhalation. Tears begin to stream freely down Cedilla's face.

"Oh! Thank god! I'm so sorry, love," Caron comforts Cedilla, taking her in her arms, stroking her hair, patting her back. "Quite a scare!"

Cedilla nods her head briefly. "I was... I was so..." Cedilla can not complete her thought before she buries her tearstained face into Caron's shoulder.

"Afraid?" Caron asks. "I know, love. It's ok now." They sit and rock together for a moment in each other's arms.

"Here! Let's take the belt off today," Caron suggests. "Let's play our chastity games another day, ok?"

Cedilla nods her head and straightens her hips and legs to ease the removal of the metal panty. Caron pulls the belt down Cedilla's legs. Cedilla stands and begins to probe within herself for the Tornado which she eventually pulls forth with a shudder and a gasp.

Later, both women eat sandwiches in a subdued silence in the kitchen.

"I need to get back to work," Caron says finally. Cedilla nods.

"I love you, Cedilla," Caron whispers. "More than anything in the world!"

Cedilla smiles and places her hand on Caron's arm and looks down towards the floor. "I love you, too," she whispers.

Ten minutes later, Cedilla has settled herself in front of the TV. Caron is in her car heading back to work, calling the Love Trust Chastity Company on her cell to let them know that they confirmed that they had their key. Everything is fine.

In the early afternoon, Cedilla happens past their bedroom. She sees the belt, the Tornado, and the key laying on the vanity where they had been left to dry after washing and cleaning. She stares at them for a moment before moving down the hall.

Within a half hour, Cedilla is dressed in a camisole, shorts, and walking shoes. She pulls on a sweater, walks out of the house, locking the door behind her and sets off down the street and across the park. Her pace is brisk and her face, flush.

The sun is bright and the sky is brilliant blue. A flock of starlings swirl across the open sky. Ground squirrels and prairie dogs skitter across the fields.

Cedilla takes the bridge over a rushing creek filled with torrents of icy water tumbling down from the mountain snowmelt. She stops as she crosses a rail yard and watches a southbound freight train carrying things from here to somewhere far, far away. Her fisted hands are shoved deep in the pockets of her sweater, which she wraps tightly about herself despite the mild temperatures and full sun.

On into the center of town, she continues, where the shops and streets are beginning to be filled with seasonal tourists. Cedilla stops at a cafe, purchases a latte and sits at a table on the street front watching the ebb and flow of tourists. She slowly sips her drink. The drink is about half empty when a voice catches her ear. A woman passes speaking German (maybe Dutch) with her companion.

Cedilla pulls money from her sweater pocket as a tip, then rises up and follows the pair from some distance. When the German woman and her friend enter an art gallery, Cedilla strolls slowly past, crosses the street and pretends to look at the display in a shop window.

Cars and people pass. Birds whistle. A distant dog barks. Eventually, Cedilla sees the women exit the gallery in the half reflection of the shop window and she resumes trailing them. They turn up Market street where the footcrowd grows thicker. The women stop outside a used bookstore flipping through a table of dusty texts.

Cedilla sucks in a deep breath and approaches them. German, not Dutch. Definitely, German. The German woman is leaning over the table flipping through a large coffee-table book with colorful photos of local Southwest American deserts, rugged and barren. Cedilla pulls a fisted hand from her sweater pocket. Within her tight grip is a narrow featureless cylinder. It's Caron's key. The key to her chastity belt. As she passes, she slips the cylindrical key into a small opening of the large purse strapped over the German woman's shoulder.

Cedilla turns down the first alley she comes to and continues walking - never turning back. Tears form in her eyes and begin to slide down her face. A block later, she begins to run and she doesn't stop for a long time. Out of the center of town, she runs, across the railroad tracks, over the raging stream and into a field near her own house.

She collapses in the grass and cries. Her sobs and a cool, whispering breeze drown the soft sound of the changing speed of the Tornado permanently locked deep within her behind the impenetrable shield of her One Love Chastity Belt.

     <>--+-

"The end!" I said, and looked up at Sandalwood's face, smiling. Her face was pinched up as though she were staring into an offensive light.

"God! That sucked, Laysan!" she said. "That's like a thinly veiled story about suicide. Is this about suicide?"

"No!" Paty said, somewhat aghast. "Look, Sandalwood. You are an idiot. Clearly, Cedilla was going through the process of coming to terms with the permanence of the belt at the beginning of the story. I mean, they knew that there was a very grave risk that such a thing would happen. So, when Caron unlocked the belt, Cedilla had already come to terms with permanence. She was sad to be released. She didn't want to have to go through the process of coming to terms with the belt again."

"Paty, that's fucking stupid. Who would willingly lock away their pleasure forever?" Sandalwood asked.

"It's a fictional story," Paty responded. "These are fictional characters."

"So, Laysan," Sandalwood said turning to me. "What is the story about?"

I looked between Sandalwood and Paty for a moment. They both had such serious looks on their faces. I wanted to lie. I wanted to tell them that I had something great and important in mind when I made the story up. I wanted them to think that I had a plan. But they would see through that easily. I'm not really a plan maker. I let the story take over and allow it to blow me whichever way it chooses.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

"You guys are fucking with me again!" Sandalwood folded her arms across her chest and frowned. I looked at Paty thinking that she would be smiling, but she had a very concerned look on her face. It almost startled me.

"What?" I asked her. She seemed to snap away from her thoughts and she finally grinned.

"I need to get ready to go," Paty said, changing the subject. "But I wanted to let you know that Sandalwood will be in town all week and her payment for that story will be that she must be a guest in your cage every night that she is here."

"Oh! Awesome!" I said and dived in to Sandalwood's arms whose frown was slowly melting away.

"...But she will only be here at night," Paty continued, "because she has things to do during the day."

"That's ok," I said, "Yea! But what about these?" I asked pulling at the chain that ran from my chastity belt to hers.

"Alba will unlock her in the morning," Paty explained.

"And me?" I asked.

"Nooo..." Paty said and pointed at my belted sex. "That is mine! No one can have it, especially not Sandalwood!"

"Oh, Paty!" Sandalwood whined. I started giggling. My Mistress loves me!

     <>--+-

In the middle of the night, I heard someone walk into the dungeon. I pulled away from Sandalwood enough to look down from my cage. It was Paty. She was dressed in a sexy form fitting black outfit that seemed to scream "Cat Burglar!" I tried to push my hand through the bars to wave, but she could not see me in the darkness. She stood and stared up at my cage with a sad, forlorn look on her face and then turned away and left. I decided that she was off to catch her plane. I was going to miss her. Two weeks is too long to be gone from your lover!

Sandalwood began to stir, so I settled back down against her. She pulled me in tightly to her body. It felt so nice. Heavenly even. I realized that it's been quite some time since I'd ever slept with anyone. It felt so good with her chest pressing into my back, her arm wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me close until her belly pressed into the small of my back, her hips curving around the swell of my ass, the soles of my feet resting on the tops of her's. I wanted this. I wanted this all the time.

I was still very sleepy when Alba and McNear came the next morning to free Sandalwood and take her off to her job. After our chain had been disconnected, I was instructed to get back in the cage, a command with which I was happy to sleepily comply.

     <>--+-

Each night Sandalwood would return and Alba or McNear would re-secure her chastity belt and send us back up to Purgatory. We would lie together and talk. Or, mostly, I would talk. She was utterly, physically exhausted each night. I kept on pestering her, just to keep her awake. And she wanted to stay up with me, but each time there was a lull, her breathing would become slow and heavy.

I would massage her tired body using some very effective techniques that I had learned from KaMoi. Sandalwood would lie with her eyes closed, softly moaning in her half sleep. I could feel her muscles trembling with fatigue.

"What do you do during the day?" I asked her one night.

"I can't tell you," she responded, not even taking the effort to open her eyes.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Alba, Paty... They told me not to talk about it with anyone," she whispered.

"Not even me?" I asked.

Sandalwood shook her head back and forth.

"I know! You are working as a stripper!" I joked.

"Ha! Not likely!" Sandalwood laughed.

"Well, I'll have to make up something. Why can't you tell me?" I asked.

"I just told you, Laysan. Alba and Paty said not to." Sandalwood finally opened her eyes to look at me.

"Well, who the hell am I going to tell? I'll keep it a secret," I said smiling. "Tell me."

"And betray Alba and Paty? No fucking way."

"Come on, Sandalwood! What could be so secret?" I pleaded.

"Lots of shit, Laysan," Sandalwood said. "I'm not talking about it anymore."

"Why doesn't anyone tell me anything, Sandalwood?" I asked. I was starting to feel sad. Left out.

"Well, let's see, Laysan. Hmmm... Oh! I know! You're a slave!"

"But..." I said exasperated. "I'm still human. I'm not a house plant. You have to tell me now, Sandalwood, or I'm going to lie in my cage unable to sleep for months wondering..."

"No. I can't." Sandalwood sat up. "Don't worry about it Laysan. You are lucky to be shielded from the evils of the world. They want to protect you from the pain and suffering. You've already had your share."

I sat still considering what Sandalwood had said for a few minutes. "The BC is not like some kind of Lesbian Mafia is it?"

"You're so funny, Laysan," Sandalwood laughed. "No! Don't worry. We're the good guys." She kissed my cheek and lay back down again.

I looked at Sandalwood. She was more beautiful than she had ever been - her mouth set in a relaxed and satisfied smile. I loved her so much. In fact, I could love her and Paty.

"Tell Paty that you want to be her slave too, Sandalwood."

She smiled but did not open her eyes. "It doesn't work like that."

"No, really!" I said. "You enjoy spending time in my cage, don't you?"

Sandalwood slowly nodded her head, still smiling.

"So, tell her that you want to be her slave. You could live with us. We could be together every night. Here. In my cage."

"That does sound nice, Laysan. But no."

I grabbed Sandalwood's hand. "Please, Sandalwood! I could be your slave. I would love to be a slave's slave. I could take care of you. I could bathe you..."

"No..."

"I could be your pet! I would always be here to love you! Please! Please!"

"No, Laysan," Sandalwood whispered. "It doesn't work like that. You seem to think that you are a slave just because there is nothing else for you to do. The reason that you are a slave is because you are special, Laysan."

"Come on! That's crap!" I said. "You could do this better than me. You're sexier. You're younger. I don't have any skills that make me uniquely qualified to prance around naked and in chains."

"You don't understand, Laysan. People love you. Everybody loves you." Sandalwood placed her hand on my cheek. "You have a way about you that makes people want to love you. That is not a common quality. That is something that you have that few others ever will."

"Lots of people hate me," I replied. "Certainly, in my past. And even now! Like McNear. She hates me."

"Oh! I don't think so."

"Huh! Yeah!"

"It is true that some people are afraid of you. Some people have tried to hurt you. But that's all in the past now, Laysan. Everyone in the BC loves you. Even McNear."

I hugged Sandalwood and rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm so lonely," I admitted. I looked up into Sandalwood's eyes. "I mean, I love Paty, of course, but at night... every night... I'm all alone."

Sandalwood pulled my head back down to her shoulder and began to run her fingers through my hair. "I know," she whispered.

     <>--+-

The very next evening, I discovered one of my super slave skills. Sandalwood had returned from her day out looking exhausted as ever. McNear had belted her and had taken her to find some dinner in the kitchen. Meanwhile, I was stalking around the halls pretending that I was a vicious, wild cat. I'd slowly move down the hall, adjusting my chains perfectly so that they wouldn't make a single sound. Then I'd jump around a corner and pounce on my imaginary prey.

I had just leapt through the door into Paty's bedroom. I stood and looked at her beautiful bed. I looked at my bird cage standing in the corner. It's maw gaping sadly empty. I walked to it and ran my hands along the padded surface of the table.

I turned to head back out of the room, when I noticed McNear's keys sitting on the bedside table. My vast experience as a slave informed me that one of the keys on the ring would open Sandalwood's chastity belt. After listening for sounds and peeking out into the hall to see if anyone was coming, I slipped the key off the ring and crept out of the room.

McNear did not question my silence as she installed Sandalwood and I in my cage and engaged the winch to raise us up to the rafters. Once we were in the darkness I spit the key into my hand. I decided that I would wait for a while to be sure that McNear was gone before I would surprise Sandalwood.

We snuggled together in my cage, and in no time, she was fast asleep. I waited another half hour or so before I extricated myself from Sandalwood's arms and slipped the key into the keyhole on her belt. She did not even stir when I twisted the key until the lock popped open.

I pushed Sandalwood onto her back and pulled the faceplate down to reveal her sex. I pushed her ankles up and squatted between her bent knees. I bent down and blew gently on her flesh. I ran my tongue gently across the lips of her sex. She moaned quietly, but seemed to remain asleep. I stuck my tongue in deeper and let my piercing play along outer opening, up until I reached her clit which was beginning to stir. I flicked it with my tongue once or twice and teased it with the metal stud.

Her skin had become warm and I could smell her arousal beginning to stir. I pushed forward with a little more force. Sandalwood suddenly jerked with a quiet cry. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face away from her.

"Laysan!" she said, still somewhat drearily. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm thanking you for visiting me," I smiled and advanced for another assault.

"No! We'll get in trouble!"

I laughed. "Who cares? What are they going to do? Make us sit in a cage all night? Don't worry! Tell them that I made you do it." I pursed my lips and placed them over her clit. I hummed deeply and slowly tightened my lips until her clit slipped away. Her stomach quivered and she lay back spreading her knees further apart. I slid my hands up the inside of her thighs until they reached her crotch, flicking her gently with my tongue as I did.

Her fingers threaded through my hair and her nails scratched along my scalp as I began pushing a single and then pairs of fingers into her, painting her lips with her own lubrication on each withdrawal.

In time, I had pushed her to a particular height and as she began to teeter I withdrew and teased her gently pulling her towards the edge again and again. Her muscles were twitching wildly and she was pulling my hair passionately, painfully. When she did drop and her hips began to buck, I led forth a full on assault with tongue and stud and fingers, meeting her thrusts with those of my own.

After we settled, Sandalwood began to laugh, "Oh god, Laysan! We are in such big trouble."

I sat up smiling. "See! I could work for the Lesbian Mafia. I'd make a great thief." I held Sandalwood's chastity key up for her to see.

She gasped and the yelled, "Give me that!" and tried to snatch the key from my hand. When she hit my hand, the key fell loose and sailed across the cage, both of us flailing our arms to try to catch it unsuccessfully before it slipped between the bars and out into the darkness around us. We jerked and jumped around trying to see where the key went, rattling chains and rocking the cage.

"Shit!" Sandalwood screamed. "Where did it go?"

I looked out into the darkness. "I don't know. It's down there somewhere."

Sandalwood pulled her faceplate back up and I heard the lock click as she pressed all the components into place. "Oh, fuck! We are in trouble."

"Don't worry. McNear will find it in the morning. Just blame me!"

     <>--+-

The next morning McNear lowered us to the floor and Sandalwood got out of the cage. I stood and hugged her and kissed her. She was leaving town and I wouldn't see her again. I was surprised at how sad I felt. At the same time, both of us were surreptitiously trying to scan the floor for the key. McNear helped Sandalwood from the cage and led her to the door yawning. I continued to look around pretending as though I was stretching. I knew that I would take the blame for stealing the key, but I didn't want to just admit that to McNear.

"Sit down in your cage, Laysan," McNear called out, annoyed. I waved good-bye to Sandalwood once more and folded myself down into the cage. I watched Sandalwood walk away as I slowly was lifted towards the rafters. She half turned towards me a gave a small shrug as they passed through the door.

1 comment:

  1. finally finished.  i am sorry i am such a horrible reader.

    i continue to worry about laysan, and i suspect will do so for the rest of forever.  this all worked out.  i worry about the three keys.  i worry about a lot of things.

    surely one day the conflict will all be gone, right?  paty and laysan will be able to be happy together forever, with no interruptions or distractions.  right?

    either way, you don't have to answer this to tell me.  i'll hope for the best, no matter what.

    love
    sammy

    [but it never posted, so i'm putting it here so i can copy it later.]

    ReplyDelete