What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Inventory: Three

We’re so sorry, dear little chickens. You perhaps thought that we had gone away and left you to go pluck yourselves. We are here. Busy as ever. Working on new ways to thrill and entertain you. Our Little Shop of Bondage is still open and items are rolling out the door - same as ever.


Inventory:
belt (locking), butt plug (w/ tail), cage, carpet, chew toys, cocktail dress, coffin, collar, concrete, earth (packed), hoist, knife, leash, mask, plinth, shoes, tape


Recent customers:
Wingco, VirginiaMarieAndrews, Emily Carroll


What are the settings of your installations?
Someplace where it is easy to be naked outside year round, Underground, Some really cool mythical place


Let’s meet the protagonists:
Yorenn - bright, silvery hair
Sally - Lily-white skin, fairly impulsive, tends to hide from stress
Virginia - short 33 year old woman, Short, blonde, blue eyes, hour glass figure, big boobs and a beautiful face.


Today we have tanager discussing the stories with syryn…


s: The main theme that these three stories have in common is about finding a sense of safety whether that occurs while at the business end of a leash, insulated from the rest of the world by six feet of concrete, or in the arms of a Goddess.


t: I can see that in two of the stories. In fact, the characters even clearly state that they are regrounding when they are fully invested in their submissive personas (be they canine or well-packaged). But, I’m a little uncertain about the arms of the goddess story. How is that about safety?


s: Point taken. Perhaps it is not the submissive protagonist that finds safety in the Goddess story, but rather it is the aggressor who finds safety in the submissive’s love and kindness when she does more than simply objectify the protagonist. By the way, I hear a tinkling of metal. Do you still have your arms chained together?


t: Yes. Nice of you to notice. There are a few squicky things in these stories. Can you touch on that?


s: There is a taboo relationship that flirts along the boundaries. Also, there is a character purported to be 18, but while reading, the youth comes across as the more mature of the characters, and certainly, by far, more mature than an 18 year old would be in real life. I mean, the character drinks, has a senior position in industry, has a long line of exes. I have no idea why the author listed her so young.


t: OK. Here are the links to the stories:




s: Yes. We are always scraping the web for interesting, quality erotica for your enjoyment. Can you lower me back into the oubliette now, tanager? It’s very… airy out here.

t: Sure. No problem. That blindfold should unlock about five minutes after you reach the bottom of the shaft. “Should” being the operative word.

5 comments:

  1. Like to envision that Syryn spends a lot of her time stashed away somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to your comment "I have no idea why the author listed her so young." Because the "real" Katy was 21 when I was first writing the story, the story covers three years, so she had to be 18 when it started. For whatever it's worth, the "real" Katy is a member of Mensa, skipped two years of school, and did mature quite early. I wouldn't argue with the idea that she's more mature than I am. As for the rest, it's a story. I was more interested in her being unusually mature for her age than I was in making all the material prior to the start of the story fit into a time line.

    I'm the real Virginia Marie Andrews, the author of Ginny and Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Hello! And thanks for stopping by the blog! I get visitors occasionally, but rarely comments. The "Inventory" idea was meant to be a way to point anyone who happened by to something sexy that I really enjoyed. I hope that my presentation was not off-putting or offensive. I love your stories. In fact, recently, I have had an even greater affinity towards "Penny and Megan". I love the extra-sensory bits and have some thoughts that Penny is endowed with similar skills. I look forward to reading more of your work and I hope that you come back here and visit again!

      <>--+-
      tanager

      Delete
  3. I put you on my "check back" bookmark list. Which is what brings me back to see that you replied to me. Thank you.

    No, not off-putting. The story is outlined for a three year arc. Originally, I intended to say very little about Katy's past, but as the story evolved, (as I filled in the outline) it became necessary to say more about how she knows what she's doing. Since I live with the model for Katy, and she's very bright, I never considered the time line for the story Katy

    But your point is well taken. For what she knows, she's too young. I'm now considering changing her age. And since I want Virginia to be twelve years old, I'd be changing her age as well. I think I can still see her as being as physically active at 36 as I do at 33 (her as currently written age a the end of the story). Thanks for pointing it out and giving me something to think about
    - Virginia Marie Andrews

    PS: Too bad the "Comment as" doesn't have a Yahoo option. I'm not on any of the services you hook into. If you'd like to converse off-forum, I'm at virginiamarieandrews@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete