What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Laysan: Rules pt. 1

Thread 1, Part 13:
Laysan

Rules pt. 1

(here) - recently

A week and a half later, I was sitting in the utility room leading to the garage waiting for Paty to finish running around the mansion preparing for our long weekend in the mountains. The past few days had been nice with my re-found freedoms. I wasted the time in the most wonderful ways. For example, I'd had several long baths. One day I lazed around on the couch eating popcorn until I became ill. I cranked the stereo and pranced around the halls naked singing at the top of my lungs. I even spent a messy afternoon trying to cook my favorite Asian dish with decidedly mixed results.

Each morning, I woke up later and later. Since I am no longer in need of handlers, Petrel installed a new app on my tablet computer that allows me to lower my cage from above the lights on my own as long as I am in a prescribed time window. Whenever I raise or lower my cage, a message is sent out to a number of people.

Each day, it seems, I found myself lounging around in my cage longer and longer before climbing out. I even started to climb in a raise myself back up before Paty came home in the evening to read and rest. It just felt more comfortable, I guess. Safe.



While I enjoyed the solitude, I found that I began to miss my handlers being around. I started to feel a little isolated. The irony of that realization did not elude me. In fact, I was fixated to some degree on that irony as I waited for Paty to get her ass together so we could go.

My FOREVER collar with the three chain leashes was hanging on the wall by the door. I hadn't worn any metal of any kind since my gag had been removed. I rubbed my neck. It had gotten bruised somehow by the collar and I had developed a cut on the back of my neck. I have no idea how, since I do not recall the collar being an annoyance of any kind. The cut had since healed sufficiently. The darkened discoloration around my neck was now gone.

I got up and walked over to where it hung from a hook next to my wrist and elbow shackles. I took it down. We were going out of town to places where alternative lifestyles were likely uncommon. But still...

It was autumn and I was wearing comfortable clothes for the drive - a hoody sweatshirt, sweatpants, and nothing else. I stripped off the hoody and pulled the collar and leashes off the hook - feeling its weight, listening to the pleasant chime of the links of chain. I wrapped the cold metal collar around my neck until it clicked in back. I pulled out the key and dropped it on the seat of the chair. Next, I wrapped the central chain around my waist and clipped the end back on itself so that it rested like a loose belt on my hips. I held the side chains, one in each hand as I replaced my hoody.

With my arms in the sleeves, the side leashes dangled ten centimeters or more past the tips of my fingers. In fact, I almost smashed myself in the face with one of the chains as I pulled my lengthy tangle of hair through the neck of the hoody and pulled the cloth until it sat comfortably on my frame.

I examined myself in a convenient mirror. Except for the chains hanging out my sleeves no one would be able to tell that I was wearing it.

"Laysan?"

My heart nearly leapt out of my body. I had not heard Paty come into the room. She was leaning on the door frame looking as though she had just caught the dog eating off the counter. I blushed and smiled a guilty smile.

"I just wanted to see if... you know..."

Paty beckoned me with a finger. "Come here, my little slave, I have something that will help."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered as a giddy, submissive splash tingled through my flesh.

"Take you sweatshirt back off, please."

As I manipulated the chains and my hair through the openings of the hoody, Paty pull a box out from under a bench.

"Ceylon just made these for me... uh, for you, that is," Paty said as she opened the box.

She pulled out two shiny silver bands. At first I thought that they were wrist shackles, but they were much too long.

"These are called bracers," Paty said when she noticed my questioning look. "You wear them on your forearms. Long ago, they were typically used as armor. But, don't worry, there is no impending combat in your future, Love. As well, these are much more high tech than their ancestors."

Paty opened the bracers along their length. I held out my arms. When she closed them, they grasped my forearms from just below my wrist bones all the way to my elbow. They were obviously molded to fit me perfectly and held my arms in a firm, comfortable grip. Indeed they were tight enough that I would not be able to twist them about my arm in either direction. The metal on the back of my arms was not very thick, but the underside flared out to almost a centimeter.

With a twist of a small key they were locked on.

"How do they feel?"

"They're so light," I said.

"Hold your arm out to the side," Paty requested as she lifted my right arm.

Paty bent my arm at the elbow so that my hand was pointed up to the ceiling and my thumb was pointing to my face. She fiddled with some kind of dial on the far side of my forearm. Next, she pulled out her keys and singled out a digital bob of some sort. After a moment's examination she spoke her name and the date and time into the fob and then held it in proximity of the bracer. I felt a slight whirring sensation and saw the faceplate of the thickened side on the bracer pop open revealing a small hollowed compartment within.

Paty grasped the righthand leash dangling from my collar and wrapped it twice loosely around my bicep. She pressed the free end of the leash into some connection within the bracer which popped with a secure click. Paty gave a couple of sharp tugs on the chain parallel to my forearm towards my elbow. Then she pushed the panel on the underside of the bracer closed with a resounding click. Effectively, the chain was now locked to an inaccessible connection within the bracer and fed through a slot in the centimeter-wide rim of the bracer near the inner crook of my elbow.

Paty repeated the process with my left arm.

She pulled out a short, thin chain that could have been mistaken for a necklace or a watch chain. After adjusting the way the leashes looped each bicep, Paty connected the thin chain to a link of the leash on my left side, threaded it through a tiny loop on the back of my collar and linked it to the right leash where it emerged from underneath my arm.

"That should keep the links from sliding up and down you arms," Paty explained.

Paty directed me through a series of arm and torso stretches to ensure that I had a full range motion. Each side leash now, descended from the central neck ring down between my breasts until they looped out to the each side before ascending to the back side of my arms where they were suspended by the thin connector chain. As I moved, I felt the cold links of chain of each side leash brush the sensitive underside of my breasts, teasing me and triggering my submissive fantasies.

Paty helped me put my sweatshirt on again. This time upon inspection there was no indication of the restraints underneath the heavy material.

"How's that, my pretty little slave?" Paty asked. I reveled in the sensation of the cool metal wrapping my limbs.

Paty smoothed my hair out of my face and leant over to kiss my cheek. I watched the beauty of the arc of her closed eyes and the glow of my face in the reflection of the mirror as my heart pumped enough love to press out into and fill the room.

We packed the car and after I climbed into the passenger seat, Paty said, "One more thing... For fun..."

I looked in her hand. She was holding out a small contact case. I knew immediately that they were the opaque set that I used with Lisianski. Paty wanted me to ride sightless enroute to our mountain vacation.

"As you wish, my Mistress," I whispered.

     <>--+-

After a few hours we arrived at a restaurant / pub in a small mountain town. It actually was kind of exciting to use other senses to experience changes in the environment. The air became fresh and cooler. I could smell the dust and decay of falling leaves and could hear the sound of their rustling in the trees.

Paty and I had a great time talking and singing on the trip. After we were parked she removed my contacts. The colors of the world around me were so bright and vibrant that I felt as though I had woken up into a dream. I was almost overwhelmed by the beauty all around.

We found our way to a booth in the back of the restaurant and ordered dinner. As I ate I would drop my arms to the table with a thunk between each bite. "These bracers have gotten heavier over the course of the day," I said in response to Paty's questioning look.

She smiled. "I guess that a month in chains takes its toll on one's muscles. Next time we'll have to integrate a better regime of exercise."

Next time...

We ate in silence for a minute as I thought back on the experience.

"What happened to Corwin?" I asked as I picked at a salad. Paty grimaced and looked up at the ceiling for a moment. "I mean, that day... She left so quickly and I haven't seen her since. And you were crying that evening. Is she ok?"

"Oh, yes, she is fine. Uh... Her sister died in a car accident."

"Oh!" I looked down at my salad, shocked. "I didn't even know she had a sister..." I felt tears start to form.

"Well... her sister had been taking care of their parents, so now, Corwin has gone back home out west to help." Paty patted my hand gently. "Don't worry, Laysan, she'll come back to visit."

"Well, why didn't you tell me when it happened?" I asked looking up suddenly.

Paty sat looking at me, her mouth drawn thin, shaking her head slightly. "She didn't want us to."

I puffed out an exasperated huff of air. "That seems like something that I should have known about. Don't you think that you should have told me?"

Paty had assumed a bit of a stoney look on her face. She chewed her bite carefully, looking directly into my eyes.

"What else happened while I was away?" I asked hanging a pair of quotes with my fingers in the air around my question. "Sandalwood seems to have moved away. Is she gone for good? 2'Ahlay has some strange woman working for her. Did she decide to take a slave as well? I have no idea what's going on any more... Do you have a new lover?" My voice began to crack and I felt the tears start to fall. "Don't you love me any more, Paty?"

"Laysan, take it easy, ok? Of course, I love you. And more than ever. I think about you all the time, day and night."

"Oh, bullshit! My month of silence... my month of isolation... it has been over for a week and a half. Yet, still, until today we have barely talked. You are still working long hours. Are you tired of me?"

"Laysan, I love you." Paty was looking around the restaurant to see if we were starting to make a scene. Luckily we were in a booth. There is no telling how lesbian love spats may be received in such isolated outposts.

"You say that you love me..." My voice began to break, so I switched to a whisper. "But, I'm afraid that you will grow tired of me..."

Paty smiled at me. "So, that's it, isn't it?"

I nodded my head and wiped tears with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"The night we had the argument... you know... about the bed..."

"How could I forget," I whispered with a restrained smile that I tucked away as quickly as possible.

"Believe it or not, Laysan, but you scared me."

I looked up into her eyes. "Why?"

"You were so rebellious. I thought that maybe you had grown tired of our relationship, that you needed to spread your wings and go out into the world. I was afraid that I was going to lose you."

"No! Never!"

"Well, I did. And I thought I should let you go..."

A sliver of terror shot through me suddenly - the thought of being sent away. The thought of being rejected by Paty was too frightening to think about.

"You, of course, would then have to decide whether or not you would want to stay. Alba talked me out of it though, and what she said made a lot of sense. She reminded me of how much that you love me. She reminded me of how our lifestyle has made you blossom - made you seemingly so happy."

I nodded my head enthusiastically.

"And, me too. I did not think that I could ever love someone as much as I did you. I was so happy as well."

Oh, shit! She said 'did'. What the fuck did she mean by that? I continued to listen.

"Alba, explained to me that our love has grown out of a particular context. It exists in that context."

I remembered Alba saying something like this to me as well.

"The context is what makes us so compatible, so happy. Alba explained to me that our context is all about rules. I don't know why it's like this, Laysan, but I enjoy setting the rules that you live by. And, I don't think that I would be happy setting rules for any random person. I just like to set the rules for you, only you. I think that it makes me feel safe somehow knowing that no matter what I'm doing or where I am, I know the precise location where there is someone, specifically you,  who loves me and is waiting for me. If I were at my wits end, if the world started to fall apart, there would be no question where I would go. And when I got there, I am one hundred percent sure that you would be waiting."

I was starting to calm down. I was starting to feel my love for Paty blossom again.

"And you," Paty continued, "you have admitted yourself that without rules you flail and start to drown. Yet, you thrive when you receive the rules from me. You shine."

I felt myself begin to melt and shiver at the same time. I knew that Paty was right.

"Do you remember that day when you wrote me a love letter and I refused to read it?" Paty asked.

"Of course," I nodded.

"Well, after you were asleep in your cage, I broke the rules. I logged on to your tablet and read the letter. It made me so happy that I was delirious..."

My smile grew wide. I could do nothing to contain it.

"I went down to the dungeon, certain that I was going to bend back the bars and tear the chains from your body and make love to you. I stood there, looking up into the rafters at the bottom of your cage. At that moment, I realized how much you loved me. I mean, I really felt it in my soul."

Now it was Paty's eyes that started to glisten with moisture. They sparkled.

"There are a thousand ways that you could have reacted to being chained and gagged. You could have fought it. You could have refused. You could have left. But, you didn't. You accepted the inconvenience, the isolation, the knotted muscles... I decided that you must really love me to put up with all that shit. Sure... I know that bondage has an appeal to your more animalistic desires, but to deal with it 24 / 7... You must love me a lot."

"Oh! I do!" I whispered.

I think that the most important thing was that she acknowledged the sacrifices that I had made during my month of silence. Her words made my heart surge as though it could pump my blood to the far corners of the room and my soul happily grew out to encompass the area.

"Obviously, I did not pull you from your cage that night. That's because I also realized how important the rules are that we set. You may be submissive, Laysan, but you certainly are not weak. You accepted the rules. You were patient. I, on the other hand, broke them. I, the dominant bitch... I was the weak link. I was breaking the very rules that we put in place to make ourselves happy. Why would I do that? The rules that you and I make are for me too. Just as you live by the rules, I must abide them as well with the faith that they will amplify our love for one another. So, I made a vow to make the best, most loving rules ever made. And then, I made a vow to live by them. This is the context in which our love thrives. We must make our rules, we must live by them, and when we do, then happiness and love shall be abundant."

She spoke so passionately that I felt a shudder of arousal shiver somewhere deep inside of me.

"Mistress," I purred. "Will you make more rules for me?"

"Count on it, my pretty little slave."

I think that I almost had an orgasm right there in the middle of the restaurant...

     <>--+-

When we got back in the car the sun had already dipped behind the mountains. Paty put the opaque contacts back in my eyes and we drove off towards our night's lodging. The road began to wind a bit. At first, as I was rocking back and forth, I thought I was going to become sick from the motion. However, when I forced myself to relax, and let myself flow with the curves of the road, I began to feel better. The road turned to gravel and after another ten or fifteen minutes we arrived at our destination.

It was so dark by that time, that I could hardly tell the difference when Paty removed my contacts. That is, until I looked up through the tree branches and saw the swirl of billions of stars overhead.

When Paty had said that we were staying at a cabin, I had envisioned a cold drafty one room structure with a smelly outhouse around back. That image bears no relationship to what we walked in to. This "cabin" was three stories tall with a big TV, a huge bed, a hot tub, cozy fireplaces, and decks all around.

We wasted no time building a fire in the master bedroom, climbing under the blankets and having sex until we were too exhausted to go on. We lay in the darkness, Paty all snuggled up behind me, tucking me into her. She played with the links of chain that still looped my arms and the plated steel that encompassed my neck and forearms.

"What was it like?" Paty asked and she pulled my hair around the back of my ear.

"Great! The best, Mistress," I whispered.

"No! I mean, what was it like to not be able to talk for a month?"

I considered her question for a moment. "At first, I was really scared. I was afraid that after the thrill of the bondage faded, you would begin to forget I was there. Maybe I would become just another task to handle every day. 'Time to feed the slave...'

"But, ah! Foolish me! Paty is in charge! You took care of me so well. I was no slave. I was a queen. People were always there to take care of every need. You all even anticipated my needs before I knew that I might have them. I was never want for anything."

"Good," Paty said.

"Sometimes, I was sad, or frustrated, or mad, but those things happen regardless of the number of chains I am wearing I suppose. I never really fretted over those feelings, though... I guess I assumed that I was just going to go with the flow. Whatever happens happens. I knew that you would take care of me.

"I actually enjoyed that all the girls from the BC came to take care of me. It made me feel important. I enjoyed the variety of things that I helped them do."

"I thought you would," Paty whispered.

"I got to know some of them a lot better. It was fun. I kind of miss them now."

Paty laughed. "I think that a lot of them fell in love with you. I had to beat them back with a stick when I needed people to come over."

I snuggled deeper into Paty.

"There was that night in the birdcage...," I breathed, "when Thetis stayed over... I was so jealous and angry. I wanted to scream. She was teasing me... I don't even really know her and she was fucking with me, the presumptuous bitch. Still, I think that I kind of like her... And..."

"And?" Paty prompted after waiting for me to continue.

"I never thought of myself as a voyouer. Usually, I absorb the feel of the room, I amplify it, and reflect it back. But as I sat in my cage, I could only absorb. I started to get so horny and I had no outlet. I thought that I was going to explode."

Paty hugged me tighter.

Later, I felt Paty pulling on my leash. "Get up, my pretty little slave." I had started to drift off.

I slipped out from underneath the blankets and after a break in the bathroom followed her down two flights of stairs into a dark basement. When Paty turned on the light, I found myself looking at a cage. It was about the same dimensions as mine, but this one was set on wheels and had a barred hatch on the end with a stout padlock dangling from a hasp.

I felt severely deflated for a moment and I might have even whimpered. I thought for sure that I would be waking up in Paty's arms in the morning. Who knew that you can rent cabins with a rollaway cage?

"We need to get our rest so we have a lot of energy to hike tomorrow," Paty explained as she opened the door and pushed my head down so I wouldn't bump it as I crawled in. When I turned around she passed in my favorite heavy duvet, closed the door and secured the padlock.

I flicked the padlock with my finger. It was so heavy that it barely moved.

"Do you have everything that you need?" Paty asked.

I looked around. "Everything looks fantastic," I said hopefully with an appropriate degree of sarcasm. "Except, I'm not sure that this padlock will be strong enough."

Paty smiled and placed a hand through the bars to touch my cheek. I kissed her palm. "Goodnight, my love," she said.

Oh, well... Like she said at dinner. Rules are rules.

     <>--+-

The next morning, I was naked shivering on the deck outside of the master bedroom.

"Paty! How much longer? It's fucking freezing out here!"

"Keep your arms up, Laysan. You've got to build up your arm muscles! The cold is good for you!"

Fuck that! Paty had told me to stand out here with my arms spread wide. I was wearing the bracers and the chains wrapped around my arms. My poor arm muscles were on fire, screaming. Even though the early morning sun was shining on me it did little to warm my skin in the crisp mountain air. Particularly, with the icy metal pressed against my flesh. Meanwhile, Paty was inside the warm bedroom fucking around on her computer.

"Come on, Laysan! Keep them up a little while longer!"

I snarled out a white puff of air in exasperation and pulled my trembling arms up a little higher. It's a good thing that I love the bitch.

2 comments:

  1. i'm grumpy that you keep making me cry because i love your characters so much.

    grump.

    :-P

    love,
    sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm back here because i thought there was a comment to respond to. no?

    i'm so confused.

    i'm also drunk and in the huggy part of being drunk. so. everyone gets hugs. everyone. even mcnair. hug time is for everyone.

    ReplyDelete