What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Laysan: Gathering of the Benedetta Carlini

Thread 1: Part 15
Laysan

Gathering of the Benedetta Carlini

(here) - recently

For Paty's birthday the BC was throwing a big party for her in the Benedetta Carlini room. Gardner came over to get me ready to go to the party.

"As always, Gardner, you are so beautiful. Oh, Cool!" I exclaimed as she arrived. "Is this my gift to Paty? Two boxes?"

"This one is your gift. You're going to love how it turned out. Uh-uh! No touch!" Gardner playfully smacked at my hand. "This other box contains my gift to her."

"Neat! What is it?" I asked.

"Something for you to wear tonight," Gardner smiled.



"Can I open it?" I asked.

"Sure!"

Gardner is a fashion designer, so I love it when she makes clothes for me to wear. Her designs are always so beautiful and fit me so well. I pulled up the lid of the box and was flooded by the scent of leather.

I turned to look at Gardner, smiling. "Mmmm!"

I first pulled out a pair of black leather gloves that would likely stretch up past my elbows. Next, a pair of black, leather boots that would extend well up my thighs - laces all the way. I pulled out a particularly small pair of leather bikini briefs. Next, I found some kind of bustier / corset thing. There were lots of leather straps, a sheath, presumably to hold my hair in a pony tail, lots of beads, silver, blue and black feathers, and a number of small padlocks. Finally, I pulled out a pair of shiny bracers identical to the ones I was currently wearing.

"Those bracers are made to fit over the gloves. Yours would be too tight," Gardner explained. "Oh my, look at the time! We had better get moving."

"There are hours until the party, Gardner," I comforted her. "Besides I've already had a bath."

"You washed your hair?" Gardner asked.

"Of course."

"Did you use conditioner? Did you comb it? Did you even brush it?"

"Mmm hmm hmm mmm," I mumbled.

"Yeah... That's what I thought."

Soon I was in the bathtub whining and moaning as Gardner dragged a comb through my hair. Gardner simply yanked and cursed a lot.

"I know that you like that caged wild animal look, Laysan," Gardner admonished. "But you're going to end up with dread locks if you don't comb your hair more often. Then we'll have to cut them out. Let me see your hands."

I held them up out of the bath water.

"Oh, fuck, Laysan! You ARE in your thirties, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"You need to stop chewing on your fingernails. I had just gotten them to look nice while you were wearing your gag. Now you've ruined them again."

"Sorry!" I said. "It's an unconscious thing..."

"Oh yeah? Well, I swear I'll get Paty to install the gag for a year or more until your unconscious forgets about them."

And so the afternoon passed with Gardner pulling, scrubbing, filing, shaving, and plucking me in all kinds of places.

Finally, we returned to where my evening outfit lay waiting for me.

"Hold up your arms," Gardner commanded as she pulled out her car keys. She looked on a fob on the key ring for a moment, then recited a series of numbers and letters into the fob. After a beep, she held the fob up against my right bracer and the panel popped open. She disconnected the leash chain, pressed some buttons inside the panel and the bracer popped off my forearm.

My arms suddenly felt so light, I thought that they might float up into the air.

"What is that thing your using?" I asked her.

"This?" Gardner asked holding up the fob which I could see had a digital display with the letters and numbers she had just read out. "It's the key to your chains, of course. The numbers update every ninety seconds or so. When I read the display, it verifies that I am the one saying the code by the sound of my voice."

"Oh! So, if I read the code into the fob, it wouldn't work?"

"Of course not, Laysan. That wouldn't be very secure, would it?"

"Yeah... I guess not. Who all has these things?" I asked.

"I don't know... Some of us in the BC... Why?"

"Well, whose slave am I?"

"In general? You're Paty's, of course." Gardner smiled. "But right now, your mine, so shut up and start putting on the boots, slave!"

I was shocked at first, but when I turned and looked at Gardner's face, she was still smiling.

"Aye, aye, bitch." I countered. She laughed.

Happily the boots did not have a very high heel, maybe 5 centimeters. Not only do I have a small foot, but I haven't worn heels in years. If they had been much higher, I would not have been able to walk. After I had settled my foot in the bottom of each boot, Gardner pulled out two pairs of thin chains. One wrapped snuggly around my ankle while the second wrapped around my instep and settling between the heel and the ball of my foot underneath the boot. Each chain was secured with a small but visible padlock.

I stood as Gardner slowly laced the boots tightly up my legs. They rose well up my thighs. Every so often she used a small padlock between a pair of eyelets. I don't think they had a functional purpose, but they were pretty and left no doubt that tonight I was also a slave to my clothes.

I pulled on the tiny bikini briefs. They were hip huggers. Even when I yanked them up as high as I could, their expanse was insufficient to cover the crack of my arse all the way to the top.

The gloves were next. They were soft and liquidy feeling. And tight. These also had laces which Gardner tightened. A padlock was secured under where the gloves ended just past my elbow.

"Sweety, you've got some definition going in those biceps," Gardner exclaimed. I guess that wearing the bracers all these weeks must have helped.

Gardner locked the new set of bracers on my forearms over the gloves, wrapped my side leashes around my biceps, and secured the ends within the closed panels.

Gardner instructed me to reach up and hang on to a convenient bookshelf as she pulled the corset around my waist.

Two cups pushed my breasts up and together. (Ha! I had cleavage!) Gardner slowly tightened the material around my waist until I was panting and whimpering. She attached padlocks up the length of the eyelets. The corset flared, in a sense, around my hips and carried down past the tops of my boots. Below my belly button, the material of the corset tapered dramatically in the front and back, but each side was held in closely to my body by thin straps that crisscrossed and dimpled the exposed flesh of my hips. The thin strap of my bikini briefs was plainly visible.

Gardner secured some type of strap from the bottom of the corset to the tops of my boots in both the front and back. "This will keep the corset from riding up during the course of the night," she explained. "If you need to go to the bathroom, let me know. You'll need some help. I doubt that you will have the required dexterity with those gloves on to undo these straps."

My central leash was dropped through a loop in the breast piece of the corset. The chain was wrapped tightly around my waist. After applying a padlock where the links met at the center of my solar plexus, the chain dangled down to the face of my crotch.

Next, Gardner tied a series of small braids into my hair intertwining beads and feathers and strips of leather that hung well beyond the extent of my hair. Afterwards, she pulled the braids as well as the rest of my hair into a pony tail held in place close to my head with a sheath of black leather. To my dismay, she even used a padlock to hold the sheath in place. Light jeweled chains hung from the hasp of the padlock and tickled my back just below the bottom of my collar.

I sat quietly while Gardner painted my face with make up. I could not remember the last time that I wore any.

"You won't need these tonight," Gardner explained as she removed the simple gold stud earrings that I normally wear leaving my ears unadorned.

I was stunned when I looked at the beautiful woman staring back at me from the mirror. Gardner stood to the side with a satisfied smile on her face. "You certainly do shine, my love."

"Well, you are the miracle worker, Gardner." I was mesmerized by the movement of my painted lips and the silver flash behind my teeth of the metal of my tongue piercing.

"Stand up and walk around, Laysan," Gardner commanded. "Heel, toe, heel toe. Take your time!"

I walked to the far end of the room and spun back around.

"One more thing!" Gardner reached into her pocket and pulled out a sparkling blue ball. She clipped it on to the end of my central leash so it rested directly on the center of my crotch.

"Walk!" Gardner commanded.

As I did, the ball would swing out a little and then tap against my crotch. There was something else, though. I felt a tickling feeling. Right there. Whenever the ball tapped against me.

When Gardner noticed my puzzled look, a sneaky smile crept across her face. "That section of the corset has a thin sheet of piezoelectric metal inside. Every time it deforms a tiny voltage is created which, in turn causes a small, strategically placed disk to vibrate slightly."

"Good god, Gardner!"

She laughed and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Enjoy yourself. Let's go to Paty's party."

     <>--+-

I arrived at the party on Gardner's arm. I was shocked and slightly embarrassed when a round of applause erupted upon our arrival. The ranks of the BC had definitely grown in the past year. I did not even know some of the women… much less experience any physical intimacy with them. I wondered if Paty had.

Paty had not yet arrived. Gardner and I took a seat at a table. A constant stream of people came by to kiss me and say hello. Eventually, though visits waned and Gardner got up to talk to someone and left me alone at the table.

Shearwater, a waif of a girl, walked up to me. I did not know her very well, and never in a physical sense. She did not look well. Her eyes were red and puffy, her skin, pale and splotchy. She looked like she would keel over if someone shouted "Boo" too loud.

She grabbed my arm and leaned close to my ear. "Laysan!" she whispered. "The BC, they will never let you go!"

My inclination was to laugh and say, "Good!" but there was a desperation in the tone of her voice that alarmed me. I turned to look into her eyes to try and read what she was trying to express. She was looking away from me though. I followed her gaze until I saw that bitch, McNear and her lackey, Teal, walking towards us and looking particularly mean.

Shearwater turned back to me. "Quickly, you need to listen to me..."

At that moment Paty arrived and another loud round of applause erupted around the room. She hugged 2'Ahlay who happened to be standing by the entrance to the room, and then began to look around the room. I stood up and caught her eye. My heart started skipping beats. She was gorgeous. She obviously had received fashion help as well. Her hair was perfect. She wore a curve-hugging knit dress that dropped to below her knees. On top of that she wore a very stylish, feminine knee length overcoat. As a juxtaposition and to give her a delicious degree of butch, she wore fancy, spangled, punkish combat boots.

Those boots quickly propelled her directly towards me. She scooped me up and pulled my chin up for a kiss. Once again, the room erupted in whoops and applause, though I barely heard it. I became lost in the feel of her lips, the way she held me so close and so securely, the way her body pressed against mine. I felt my knees start to buckle.

"Laysan! You're so beautiful," Paty smiled and kissed me again.

"No! You are!" I quipped as she led me back to the table. After we sat, Gardner quickly returned to sit with us as well.

"You're an artist, Gardner!" Paty exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's a wonder what a comb will do, huh?" Gardner joked.

Paty ran a hand up the inside of my thigh under the cover of the table cloth. She grabbed my leash, where it hung over my crotch. She jiggled it and let the ball at the end of it tap against my crotch.

A fluttering burst of colors erupted through my soul and I think I may have purred.

"Are you ok, my little slave?" Paty asked.

I nodded my head and involuntarily expelled a half lung of air which I twisted into a raspy "Happy Birthday!"

"I don't think I've ever seen you wear leather," Paty whispered. "Gardner's outfit looks so good on you."

I had to steady Paty's hand which continued to tap my crotch, lest I might explode. "Gardner's outfit is equipped with electronics."

"I've heard," Paty said.

"You're going to make me ruin these underwear, if you keep doing that," I breathed with a smile. I didn't want her to stop. I didn't want to have an orgasm in public either though.

Paty moved her hand to my hip. She slipped her thumb underneath the narrow band of my bikini briefs and pulled slightly. "You should go take them off, then"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I want them."

I held up my gloved hands. "Ok. But I can't do it alone." Then just to tease Paty, I looked over at Gardner and grabbed her arm. "I need your assistance, Gardner, in the bathroom."

Gardner laughed and helped me stand. We walked arm in arm towards the bathroom. I looked back at Paty with bedroom eyes and slipped a gloved finger between my teeth. Gardner, the doll, didn't miss a beat. She looked back at Paty as well, playfully grabbed my leash and yanked me on towards the bathroom. Paty laughed the whole time.

On the walk back to the table, however, I was no longer in a position to flirt. I had not thought about how well the leather bikini was protecting me from the pulsing vibrations from the device sewn into the material of my corset and positioned for maximum utility. The room seemed blanketed in a cloud of arousal as Gardner pulled me along back to the table.

I was happy to sit. Paty and Gardner sandwiched me between them. We spent the time sipping a sweet tasting Riesling and making bad "yanking my chain" puns. We laughed and flirted. Eventually, there was another collective gasp through the room, which caused me to look up.

"It's Corwin!" I screamed. I had not seen her since she had left so suddenly that afternoon during my month of silence.

She came straight over to our table.

"I heard about your sister. I'm so sorry! Are you doing ok?" I asked.

Corwin seemed to be working hard to mask her emotions. She cast a sidewards glance at Paty. "I'm doing ok, now. Thanks, Laysan."

"And how are your parents?"

Corwin seemed tense and uncertain. "Good," she replied and she moved on to greet some other people.

Corwin is a lawyer. She is usually not so terse. "I didn't offend her, did I?" I asked Paty.

"Oh, no, Laysan," Paty reassured me as she patted my thigh. "I think that she's just fighting her emotions."

"That's for sure," I replied.

Eventually, Paty announced that people were going to expect her to give a speech. She stood up and whispered into my ear, "Stay with Gardner. She's in charge of you tonight." Paty reached into her pocket and pulled out my leather bikini and handed it to Gardner. "Laysan, go with the flow, ok. Whatever happens, happens" She winked at me and walked away.

Gardner grabbed my leash chain and pulled my ear toward her. "Let's go sit on the sofa in the back."

I gasped with every step and its accompanying excitation as Gardner led me to the sofa and gently guided me to sit against the armrest. I'm glad that she helped me across the room. I rarely drink anymore so I already was a little impaired by the wine. She sat very close to me and after removing her heels, she draped a leg over my lap, wrapped an arm around me and placed a series of kisses near my ear forcing a smile to spread across my face. Her other hand grabbed the end of my leash with the steel ball attached and occasionally tapped it against my crotch. Each tap sent a brief eruptions of vibrations that tickled and distracted me from the rest of the room.

I did not even see Alba and Ceylon approach. Ceylon was carrying one of her damn wooden boxes which always seemed to contain gifts with which to torment me. Tonight was no exception.

"These are your new earplugs," Alba explained as Ceylon raised the lid of the box. They looked the same as those that I had worn before. "These will block out all sound," Alba continued. "They have electronics inside that generate sounds to actively cancel all ambient sounds. What that means is that they will not only silence this loud party, Laysan, but also, you won't even hear your breathing or the sound of blood pulsing through your body."

I shrugged my shoulders and noticed how proud Ceylon seemed. Was I supposed to be happy?

"Let's try them out."

Gardner detached herself from my body and gave Ceylon room to have access to my ears. The plug slid in my ear easily though it seemed so long that I felt certain that she was going to tickle the back side of my brain. She twisted the ring on the outer end of the plug and, as before, the girth of the plug expanded within my ear. When she fit the second plug and twisted the locking ring, my world became deathly silent. I was actually a little shocked, perhaps even a bit afraid. I had never experienced the utter absence of sound that I was currently experiencing.

I hummed. At least, I think I did. I heard nothing.

Ceylon pulled some kind of framework of narrow rigid wires which fit snugly between my head and my ear. I felt her manipulating something pointy through the piercing in my earlobe, and after threading something through I felt a click. As Ceylon began manipulating my other ear in the same manner, I reached up to feel what the thing was. There was a tiny object dangling from my earlobe. I could tell by its shape that it was a tiny padlock. The wire circled the back of my ear and threaded through my piercing. It also passed through the ring at the end of the plug preventing anyone from twisting and thus deflating the earplug.

Additionally, a tiny, light chain hung from the framework. Ceylon pulled the chain from each ear and connected them somehow tightly behind my head underneath my ponytail.

Ceylon and Alba waved at me smiling and walked away carrying the box and, supposedly, the keys to my ears as well.

With the utter lack of sound, I had a strange sense of anxiety creeping over me. Thus, I was happy when Gardner draped herself over me and pushed me firmly into the corner of the sofa. Her weight and her touch felt very comfortable.

When I looked out into the room, I felt a particular disconnection from anything that was going on. It was like I was watching the party on TV and the sound was turned off. I certainly didn't feel like I was part of the revelry.

Gardner placed and hand on my cheek and turned my face to look into her eyes. She mouthed "Are you OK?" in a particularly exaggerated fashion. I nodded. But, I think that she did not completely believe me. She pulled my head into the crook of her shoulder and rocked me like a small child for a little while. I closed my eyes. I may as well have been in my cage high above the rafters, safe and warm.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that Paty was on the raised platform at the far end of the room, apparently giving a speech or something.

I sat up, pointed to my ear, and said to Gardner, "I want to hear what she is saying!"

Gardner's eyes widened a bit and she held a finger in front of her lips to shush me. A lot of faces had turned to stare at us in the corner. Suddenly, I realized that I had probably been yelling my demand to hear. Embarrassed, I pushed my face back into Gardner's shoulder, closed my eyes, and vowed to stay quiet.

Thanks, to Gardner's comforting, I eventually calmed down. I would peek out every once in a while to see what was happening. Various people were taking the stage and talking, maybe they were toasting Paty? I have no idea.

Every once in a while Gardner would turn my face to hers in order to gauge my comfort level. Once, she bent over and kissed me on the lips. As she was kissing me I felt something cool being pushed between my lips. It was a grape! I giggled quietly as I ate it.

After doing the same thing with a few more grapes, she forced her tongue into my mouth. Since I was expecting another grape, I almost nipped her tongue. She pulled away quickly, and waggled her finger at me as if to say, "No, no no!" She had a smile on her face though. I returned her smile and turned my eyes down as an apology.

Next, she began to tap on my crouch causing the small vibrator to jump and twitch. In turn, my breath began to leap about.

Gardner twitched a bit, so I opened my eyes. She had her finger over her mouth, shushing me again at the same time trying not to laugh. Oh, my god! A small ecstatic moan must have slipped from my mouth.

I looked around briefly. Alba was on stage talking in a particularly animated fashion about something. I didn't really care what, because Gardner was teasing me again tapping my crotch and running her tongue lightly over my lips. I could feel my excitement building. I felt a tickle between my thighs as perspiration or lubrication or some combination made a meandering path down the length of my sex.

“Oh, my god!” I thought. “I’m not wearing any panties.”

I didn’t care, though. I felt like I might have an orgasm right there in the middle of the room of people. Oh, God!

I grabbed Gardner's tapping hand and gripped it tightly. Part of me wanted to bang on my crotch and push myself over. It might have been too late. I was so close to the edge. I grabbed Gardner's head and panted into her cheek, praying that I would be able to calm down.

Slowly, I regained a little composure.

I peaked over the back of Gardner's head at the quiet, distant world around us. Corwin was on the stage talking now. Her face was red like she had been running or something. I realized that she had tears running down her face. She was angry about something, scared maybe. Her expression did not seem to indicate that she was toasting Paty's good health or anything.

Corwin raised her hand and pointed back to where Gardner and I sat tangled together. She looked directly at us. I wish that I could read lips. I wish that I knew what she was saying. Regardless, the fear or concern or whatever it was knifed its way across the room and pierced me with a chill so cold that my arousal evaporated and I heaved a heavy intake of breath.

Gardner quickly grabbed my head and forced me to look into her eyes. I practically fought with her as she began kissing me and tapping away. I wanted to see what Corwin was doing. I wanted to understand why she was so upset. Gardner is much stronger than me though. She shielded me and smooshed me deeply into the couch. She even snaked a hand underneath the bottom hem of my corset until she touched the naked lips of my sex and began to liberally spread my fluids around.

When I was finally able to look around again, everyone seemed to be laughing. Alba was on stage with Corwin now. They both were smiling. It was a vast contrast to the scene I thought I had seen. No. I'm certain that I had seen it. I will never forget the look on Corwin's face - the shape of her mouth. What was she saying? Regardless, now, the party was again, just a party.

I relaxed a little after a while and soon lost myself again to Gardner's manipulations.

     <>--+-

It was late and dark as Gardner drove us back to Paty's mansion. Paty and I were huddled together in the back seat. I was tired but particularly horny after Gardner's constant teasing. I tucked in tightly to Paty's body to feel her warmth. Her breath played against my right ear, still deafened by the plugs. She held my hands firmly against her chest. I felt her heartbeat slow and steady.

I thought of the shapes that I saw Corwin's mouth make and tried to determine what kinds of sound such a shape would produce. There were two distinct positions that I remembered. Her mouth was open. The shape of her lips seemed more wide than tall. Her teeth showing. It must have been an "ay" sound. A long "a". Next, her lips were pursed, teeth showing, but together. Her upper lip was bowed. "Er". It was some word or words that transitioned from an "ay" sound to an "er" sound.

"Ay-er." "Air" with a mean, southern dipthong.

What on earth could Corwin have been saying?

"Could somebody please pAY hER?"

"I think that we need to spAY hER."

Certainly, she was talking about me, so that second word had to be "HER".

"Shouldn't we chAIn HER?"

No. The statement needs to be dramatic, angry, frightened.

"I really, really disdAIn HER."

Oh, god. There's a million possibilities.

“hANG HER!” That’s kind of morbid. Maybe the second syllable is not “HER”.

Add in the fear in her eyes. What could it have been?

“dANGER!” Yeah? No!

I snuggled up closer against Paty, eyes closed, smiling.

2 comments:

  1. you constantly make me think everything is going to be fine, and then are like, "nope! suspense! hahahahahaha!"
    :-P

    you're mean.

    love,
    sammy

    ReplyDelete