What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Laysan: Rules pt. 2

Thread 1: part 14
Laysan

Rules pt. 2

(here) - recently

Ever since our mountain trip, Paty had set up a constant stream of people to come and visit me in her mansion. Someone came almost every day and I would help them by doing whatever menial tasks in their field of study that I could. Paty was still working long hours, but I was happy to have the companionship of the various women of the BC.

I wore my forever collar, bracers, and chains almost constantly. I even slept and bathed in them. Other than that I continued to wear nothing else most of the time. So, even though the women of the BC never commanded me to do anything in particular or treated me as a servant or slave, still there was a sense, at least in my own head, that if they had asked me to serve them, I would out of deference to our positions. And, quite frankly, I reveled in the idea of being a slave. Particularly, Paty's slave.



I certainly was comfortable with my nudity. I guess that they were as well. It's just my natural state and they accepted that. Indeed, the visits were always platonic, as well, sometimes to my personal disappointment. These were certainly not chaste weeks. In fact, once or twice a week, Paty would have a visitor stay overnight. However, no one would make a sexual advance in any way unless Paty was present.

Lisianski paid regular visits as well. The visits made me think that she was acting more like a psychiatrist than a psychologist though. I had my guard up now though and if she ever asked about Greenville, I answered with a stoney cold silence. After all, I mean, Fuck that! If someone has a malignant tumor removed, you don't attempt to stick it back in their body under a misguided notion that it will make them complete again.

We did not do any more sensory deprivation experiments which was completely fine by me. She kept asking me about various random islands. I continued to stare at her shaking my head. They never roused any sort of feeling of any kind. She also asked me about how I felt about various rooms around the mansion. To these questions I began to make up answers just to aggravate her.

"Ooo! The way the curtains clash with the sofa fills me with blasphemous urges!" I'd suddenly yell out.

Lisianski would simply roll her eyes and sigh.

One day she even muttered something about Paty and I being two of a kind. I thought about Paty's mysterious hang up with the bed. Ha! I guess we are.

I liked Lisianski. I knew that I wasn't treating her very well. But, whatever...

     <>--+-

Paty's birthday was approaching. I had heard nothing about the mask that Alba and Ceylon had made of my face. Either way, I didn't want to be dependent on them to show my affection for my mistress. So, I had assumed my annual quest to make a gift for Paty out of nothing.

"Oo! An art project!" Gardner gasped as she walked in for a visit one afternoon. "What are you working on, Laysan?"

I smiled and looked at all the colored strips of paper sitting in piles on the floor around me. "I'm making this thing for Paty's birthday... It's kind of stupid, really... I stole the idea straight out of a kindergarten teacher's handbook."

"No! Those are the best kind of gifts. They are so pure and innocent. What is it?"

"I'm writing things on these pieces of paper. I'm going to put them in a jar. Then every once in a while she can randomly pull one from the jar and read it..."

"What kinds of things are you writing on them?"

"Um... some are just statements of my love for her and some are... well... rules."

"Rules?" Gardner sat down on the floor next to me and looked to see what I was writing.

"You know... Rules... tasks... Like, maybe I'll cook her favorite meal for her or..."

"'Wear the gag for one week,'" Gardner said pointing at a strip of paper near by. "This sounds like a much more exciting game than simply cooking meals, Laysan."

I blushed a little. "Well, yeah..."

"This is so fun! Can I help?" Gardner asked.

"Well, I'm almost done. I'm just going to throw these in a jar and..."

"Oh! Come on, Laysan. I've got a great idea! I could manufacture something a little nicer than a jar."

I have no doubt that Gardner would come up with something exquisite, she is quite the artist. "Well... ok..." She had already started opening the various scraps of paper to see what other kinds of rules I had suggested.

"Oh, for god's sakes, Laysan! Lame!" Gardner exclaimed suddenly. "Look! Here's one that says that you will wear the gag for one day. Here's one that says that you'll wear it for two days. These are all basically the same. You are just changing the length of time. If you want it to mean something, you really need to stretch a little bit. These are all too safe."

I felt a nervous feeling creep into my stomach.

"You need to slip in some that are really wild to make it exciting," Gardner suggested.

"These aren't wild? Look! I'm committing to wear the opaque contacts constantly for a week on this one."

"How about this... Promise Paty that you will get a tattoo," Gardner suggested.

"Oh, yeah! That's easy for you to suggest." I pushed a lock of hair behind Gardner's ear and looked at the purple, petalled flower that emerged from underneath the collar of her blouse painted into the flesh of her neck. "You're a human canvas. I wouldn't know what to get. Besides, I'm afraid of needles."

"That's what will make it exciting, Laysan!"

Suddenly, I had visions of Paty's last birthday when I promised to have molars removed and get fitted for a gag that apparently could be worn indefinitely. I was hoping to do something a little more pedestrian this year. Preferably, something that would not result in the loss of any more body parts.

"You don't have to decide what kind of tattoo to get, Laysan. You could write it like this, 'Tattoo me, if you so desire'. Then Paty would be free to do it or not. You would be giving her the freedom to make the choice. Mmm! That would be so sexy! You trust Paty, don't you?"

"Of course!" I answered, somewhat offended.

"Ok, then! we'll write lots and lots of notes - two hundred maybe. Then we'll throw in a handful of things that might push the envelope. So, odds are - she'll probably pick one of your safer ones, but just think how exciting it will be every time that she pulls something knowing that there is a slim, slim chance that you may end up getting something pierced maybe, or getting paddled-"

"No way! No hitting!" I gasped.

"I didn't say 'hitting'," Gardner corrected. "I said 'paddling'. Relax, Laysan! Paty would never hurt you, would she?"

"No. Of course not."

I knew that I had lost control of my birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment