What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Inventory: One

Business at the Bondage Store has been busy recently. Here is a list of all the items that have been rolling out the door to be used by bondage creatives out and about.

Inventory:
ball and chain, belts, blindfold, cement, chains (100ft diamond rated with hardened carbon steel), coffin, collars, cuffs, darlex sack, drill, duct tape, handcuffs, heavy barred door, jewelry chains (2), locking bolts, mittens, padlocks, piercing needles, rings for piercings (5), ropes, rotating blade saw, sheer black tights (extra large - 4), shovels, straps, transport restraints, U shackles, welding machine, wheeled cage



My recent customers: 
Master Sam, The_Lady_Within, Steve Spandex

 I like to get a feel for the settings of their projects:

  • A house was set in several acres of its own grounds, boasting an orchard and a walled garden. Reached only by a long driveway from the road, an idyllic setting - peaceful, isolated and secluded.
  • An old mansion with 4 floors and a big front door.
  • An abandoned old colonial time prison.
  • It was the most beautiful place ever seen and full of luxury furniture - many corridors and rooms.

Interviews:

After the projects, I interviewed the heroines (Clara, Lauren, and Layla) who took part in the events. These are snippets of their answers which I have mushed all together.

How would you describe yourself?
I am a prisoner. I am an escapological novice. I became a notorious slut during my college years.

Do you feel that you ever had a moment where you were unable to communicate effectively?
Oh, yeah. My panting kept getting faster but I could not bring myself to speak. I had an inability to articulate my needs and desires. I was muffling and struggling in my chains and gag.

How about moments of bliss?
I could not remember the last time that I had so much laughter in a single day. The chains made me so helpless. But I enjoyed being in someone else's control. I was exhausted, but elated.

Was there a moment when you felt completely resigned to your bondage?
Definitely, the bondage was extremely tight and restrictive, but also very comfortable and warm. And remembering that I cannot stand, knelt in front of Ms. Clark and hugged her thighs. And stated plainly, “I would like to be a prisoner for you for the rest of my life.”

If you wish to untangle these comments please enjoy the following three stories:

Ever Increasing Bondage
The Cult’s Mascot
A Scam, A Prisoner, and the Chains

No comments:

Post a Comment