What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

Catch up on
Key: A Novel? Click here for the table of contents.
Catch up on Eroticas Rehabilitas? Click here for episodes.
Perhaps you are interested in Peril Techrotica? Click.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Presentation of Restraints

Thread 1, Part 7
Laysan

The Presentation of Restraints

(here) - recently

Alba dragged me through the house to the library where Paty, McNear, and Corwin were sitting. I suddenly felt very shy and became quite aware of my nudity. After a quick smile at Paty, I found myself looking down at the design of the rug. Alba still had a firm hold on my hand.

"Here is our pretty slave!" Alba announced. "We had a discussion, via the computer of course... Laysan told me that she has decided to wear the gag for one month. Right, Laysan?"



I looked up, nodded my head and gave a nervous smile. I glanced at Paty again and noticed that she had a tear on her cheek. But, she seemed happy that I would make a one month sacrifice out of love for her. Some of my shame was pushed aside by this influx of love.

Corwin said, "Oh, wow!" She was obviously impressed.

"It will be so nice around here without those poisonous words falling from Laysan's mouth," McNear the Bitch quipped, "though I'll miss the magic tongue which generates them. Especially, from what I've heard about her skill with her new piercing. You must promise me, Paty, that I can be here the night she gets the gag out! I want to experience that!"

"Well," Alba continued, "I think that since she has chosen one month, then we should impose the restrictions that we discussed to match that length of time. Do you all agree?"

Restrictions? I looked up at Alba and then back to Paty who was smiling and nodding her head along with the others. What restrictions was Alba talking about?

"Ok, great!" Alba said. She picked up a wooden box off the table. "I know that you are generally naked when you are here in Paty's fine home, but we have decided that it should be a mandate for the next month. The moment that you enter the house you must take off all your clothes and you can't put any more clothes on until the moment that you leave to go out."

Hmm. That's not so bad.

"Also," Alba continued, "Ceylon has made a beautiful new pair of wrist shackles for you." Alba opened the wooden box and pulled out glistening pair of small, light chrome plated cuffs with a short ten centimeter chain. "You must wear these whenever you are here in Paty's home - from the moment that you enter until the moment that you leave to go out somewhere."

I often wear chains of some sort around Paty's house. I like the way that they sound and feel. Usually Paty and I play little games to determine when I get to put them on and take them off. It will be a little different to wear them continuously, but, I would be able to do it easily.

"Turn around please."

Oh!

"Today you will wear them behind your back."

I turned and felt Alba ratchet the shackles about my wrists. They were tight, but comfortable. Ceylon's craftswomanship is unmatched as always. After Alba finished locking them on I tested their bounds. I felt quite sure that I'd be able to get my hands in front of me pretty easily when I wanted to.

I heard the tinkling sound of more chains behind me so I turned around to see what else Alba had for me. She had pulled a matching set of shackles with a bit more number of links between the cuffs.

"These chains," she said, "you will wear whenever you are here in Paty's house as well. However, they will be removed from you when you are sleeping."

Alba grabbed my bicep and twisted me around again so that I was facing Paty and the others. I was expecting her to lock the cuffs on my ankles. I was surprised, however, to feel the cold steel shackle wrap around my left arm just above my elbow. Alba then gathered my hair together in her hand and swept it over my right shoulder. She pulled the chain locked to my left elbow taut behind me and affixed the cuff's mate upon my right arm.

The chain did not allow me to stand naturally. It pinched my elbows behind me a little, forcing me to thrust my chest forward a bit. I glanced at my audience, McNear, Corwin, and Paty from behind my tangled and disheveled locks. Paty gave the slightest nod to me when she saw me look her way. I'm sure it was meant to comfort me, but it only helped a little.

As Paty's guest, each of these women have seen me naked and chained and in the throes of an orgasm before, but yet, now I felt uncomfortably exposed. Normally, I suppose I am merely a prop in a larger orchestration in which we are all participating. Today, I was the main attraction. I was their entertainment. And try as I might, my body was providing quite a show.

As I tested the extent of movement allowed by the chain behind my back, I felt my nipples swell and harden. Arousal pulsed into my sex and fluids began to lubricate my vagina under the false expectation of some form of entry. One thought dominated my mind at this time: No matter how tightly I curled into a ball, this chain behind my back would disallow me to move my tethered hands in front of me. And for some reason this really turned me on.

I turned to look at Alba with a pressing question that merely hummed quietly deep in my throat. Even if I could move my hands in front of me, they would still be of no use to me. They would likely remain trapped tightly near my stomach. I would not be able to touch my face or comb my hair. I would not be able dab tears from my own eyes with a tissue. They have taken away not just my voice, but my hands as well.

Alba's face was stern and serious. "For the sake of safety, we have decided that you should not be allowed to use your hands while you are getting used to your gag. We decided that you must have someone feed you your meals and drinks to ensure that you don't choke. We want to relieve you of the temptation of trying to do it on your own. Also, knowing you, you will have mastered sign language within a month. We are simply helping you maintain your commitment to communication silence."

I quickly looked back to Paty to make sure that Alba's use of "we" included my mistress. She sat quietly nodding at me. I was starting to feel that I was giving up my humanity. I started to feel a little panicky and I shook my head. But I could make no greater protest. A month?

Ceylon came into the room. Everyone looked over at her as she casually waved with a thumbs up motion. For a moment I felt a small relief from the heat of all their eyes upon me. The heat within me however continued to burn, teasing me to defy the metal that restrained me. I pulled at the chains, but I was no match. Of course, I was no match. My gaze returned to the floor before me.

A throw pillow dropped in front of me. Alba walked around in front of me. She lifted my chin with a finger and pushed my hair away from my eyes. I looked up at her. "Kneel," she whispered and she slid her arms around my chest to support me as I lowered down to the floor.

I'm happy for her support, for my legs felt quite noodley. I would have fallen on my face if not for her help.

As I settled onto the pillow, knees bent, with my ass resting upon my naked feet, I noticed that my thighs began to squeeze, almost involuntarily, masturbating my lust.

"Paty?" Alba reached for Paty as she stood and took her by the hand. They walked around behind me. "Paty has a new collar for you to wear during your period of silence," Alba continued. "We will not ever unlock it from your neck during the next month. Show her what it says."

I heard a rattle of chains behind me. Then Paty walked around and knelt in front of me. She slowly raised the collar for me to see. It was a beautiful design, but it would not be mistaken for jewelry. It was solid, functional, and quite obviously a bondage device.

I shuddered when I saw the letters etched so precisely into the metal. "'FOREVER'," Paty whispered in a voice that was more breath than sound. "You are mine forever."

She raised her hand up underneath my wild tresses to lightly touch one side of my face. I leaned into her hand a little. I closed my eyes and felt a host of burning tears squeeze from them and slide down my cheeks and nose.

Far too quickly, she stood and stepped away. She held my hair as she wrapped the jaws of the device around my neck. Its ice cold surface matched the curve of my neck. As the metal tightened against my flesh, I felt muscles contract and release somewhere deep in my abdomen. My diaphragm lurched and air whistled into my nose and around my gag.

"Oh my god! I'm having an orgasm!" I thought with horror. I can not say for sure the source of that horror. Was I afraid to let the other women see the effect of these slave chains on me? Or was I simply afraid of the implications that this reaction? I am just a slave. I am nothing, but a slave.

The contractions quickly faded though. I don't think it was an orgasm. It was just a quick release of tension. Just enough to keep me from drowning in its swirling cauldron.

The lock clicked behind me. I felt a length of cold chain pool into my lap.

"The leash," Alba informed me, "is part of the collar. It cannot be disconnected." The leash attached to a D-ring on the collar positioned directly under my chin. Alba gave two light tugs on the chain to emphasize its permanence. "The other end of the chain, however, may be connected to many things."

I don't believe that I immediately understood the implications of all my constraint at a conscious level immediately. But, as I knelt on the pillow, adjusting in my bonds, feeling their weight, listening to their sounds, the challenges I would face for the next month began to dawn on me. Already, I could feel a dull ache from the chain attaching my elbows behind me. I would feel that ache whenever I was awake, unless I was out of the house for some reason. But to go out I would need to somehow conceal this large collar with a meter and a half of chain dangling off of it.

I closed my eyes and tried my best to simply breathe deeply and slowly for a few moments. I felt a hand on my cheek and when I opened my eyes, Paty was kneeling before me again. "Come, my love. We have a lot to do today in order to figure out how we are going to survive for the next month." I gave a brief nod and Paty helped me back up to my feet.

Corwin came up and said, "You're going to have a great adventure, girl!" and kissed me on the cheek.

McNear grabbed the chain dangling just below my collar and pulled my ear close to her lips. "Forever, slave..." Despite my best intentions I felt a quiet murmur of fear echo within my throat. McNear must have heard it too. She had a nasty, satisfied smirk on her face as she stepped away from me.

It seemed that our little imposition of "restrictions" was over. Thankfully. Not that I didn't feel adequately restricted, but my imagination can be bigger than reality from time to time, so, in a way, I was relieved. I had no idea how I would survive the month, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment